Cat General Knowledge Quiz (March 2015)
Simply answer the five cat themed general knowledge questions below and send your answers to us at email@example.com by midnight on 12th April 2015.
All correct entries received before the deadline will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will receive a great cat themed prize.
- Name the UK island associated with the MANX cat.
- What is the name of the largest UK Cat Show that is usually held every year at the end of November.
- What is the name of the cartoon cat who first appeared in a silent film called FELINE FOLLIES in 1919.
- Which US President had a cat called SOCKS.
- Name the artist born in Vienna in 1939 who is famous for her abstract cat designs.
The lucky winner will receive a gorgeous UMBRELLA with a beautiful cat design by Rosina Wachtmeister worth almost £50.
Cat Anagram Quiz (December 2014) - ENDED
THE WINNER CHOSEN FROM ALL THE CORRECT ENTRIES WAS
EMMA CUTLER of RAINFORD, MERSEYSIDE
LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEXT COMPETITION IN THE NEW YEAR
Simply solve the five cat themed anagrams below and send your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th December 2014.
All correct entries will be entered in a prize draw and the winner will receive a great cat themed prize.
- BUFLARL FUR BALL (Two words). Clue: Something that most cats get.
- HAPSNCRTGSTIOC SCRATCHING POST (Two words). Clue: Helps to save you furniture.
- PANTIC CATNIP (One word). Clue: Gives your cat a buzz.
- EEMSSIA SIAMESE (One word). Clue: A breed of cat.
- PASSUGB BAGPUSS (One word). Clue: TV Cat.
All the competitions will have a cat theme and you will have a chance to win some great prizes.
from Mad About Cats