MAD ABOUT CATS - Terms & Conditions
The term “Mad About Cats” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website who is Mad About Cats, Bold Business Centre, Bold Lane, Sutton, St Helens WA9 4TX. The term “you” refers to the user, customer or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website is strictly prohibited and if ignored may give lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility and accept no liability for the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you are unsure about anything feel free to contact us by telephone or email.
2. Website Content
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All product descriptions including price in the Online Shop are given in good faith and we make every effort to ensure these are as accurate as possible - sizes are approximate and not guaranteed. On rare occasions inaccuracies may occur and as stated above we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. In the event of any orders submitted and found to contain incorrect prices Mad About Cats reserves the right to withhold the order until the customer has been informed of the inaccuracy and given the opportunity to either cancel the order or proceed based on the correct price.
If you feel any description or sizing is inaccurate please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible.
All items are offered subject to availability. The information displayed is considered as an invitation, not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods.
The prices and availability of product are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when detected and Mad About Cats reserve the right to withdraw any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
Reproduction of the website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of our terms and conditions.
3. Copyright Policy (© MAD ABOUT CATS)
Information contained in this web site may be printed off by a user for their own personal reference, but may not be further copied or stored in any retrieval system without the express written agreement of Mad About Cats.
Mad About Cats endeavours to keep this website up-to-date. However Mad About Cats operates a system of continuous improvement in its products and services. Accordingly no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of information contained in this website.
i) Users who rely on the information contained in this website or any part of it do so at their own risk. Mad About Cats accepts no liability in respect of any loss suffered as a result of any users reliance on the information or any part of it contained in this website.
ii) In particular, Mad About Cats accepts no liability in respect of any loss suffered as a result of any user’s reliance on any information placed on its website by any third party including without limitation any “Talkgroup” page or similar.
Mad About Cats accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by a user as a result of reliance on information contained from any linked third party web site to which access is gained via the Mad About Cats website.
4. Cat Toys and Accessories - Disclaimer
At Mad About Cats safety is paramount to us, we are cat owners ourselves and take the health and welfare of our own and our customers cats very seriously. Toys and accessories that are not used correctly and with proper supervision can cause a potential hazard. Cat owners should ensure at all times that all toys and accessories should be used in a safe way that will not cause any potential risks.
All cat toys that we sell are for interactive use and cats should be supervised at all times when playing with them. All toys and accessories should be inspected frequently for wear and tear and discarded if you notice any loose, torn or worn pieces or attachments. Accidental ingestion of parts of toys and accessories can cause a serious gastric or choking hazard. Other potential risks for example are teaser toys and all toys with strings cords etc that can become wrapped around a cat's neck during vigorous play. These types of toys should never be left alone with your cat or in a place that your cat can gain access to them. Playing with your cat should be a fun and enriching experience with no worry involved. Cat toys are intended for pets only, please keep out of reach of children.